It turns out it was a good thing I didn’t schedule a KinderCycle swap in April! Here’s some of what happened:
- We celebrated the Jewish holiday of Passover! It was a good eight days other than when Star threw up at a Seder on another family’s picnic blanket.
- Star got Hand Foot and Mouth Disease (Coxsackie). I have pictures, but I decided that it’s not necessary to post them.
- I got word that an article of mine will be published in a law librarian magazine in July. Yippeee, but now I have to polish the article quite a bit.
- We went to DC for a Bar Mitzvah and to see family. Star had a great time playing with her cousins. Luckily, her hand, foot and mouth disease had cleared up by then. Here’s a picture of Star (in a top that I sewed for her!) looking up at her cousin who is reading to her.
- Somehow, I messed up my deltoid muscles – not sure how that happened – but I had major pain in my arms and visited my friendly chiropractor who somehow fixed it all. If anyone needs a chiro recommendation, let me know.
- Star turned 2.
- I turned 41.
Now it’s May, and I’m turning my attention to the next swap! Mark your calendars for the MORNING of May 20th. More details are over at the website.